Today in our weekly signature “What’s Hot on Pinterest” we’re going to show 5 inspiring pictures that our Pinterest followers have been enjoying during this week. All these unique ambiances have a vintage decor to die for!
Keep scrolling and get inspired…
1. When it comes to industrial lighting design, things get complicated and it’s difficult to find ideas that help us with our industrial design. So, we have a list of some industrial lighting fixtures that you’ll love for your interior design style.
2. You need to see this industrial loft in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle, Washington. With an industrial style, this loft apartment has made us fall in love in second.
3. With so many vintage interior design ideas to draw inspiration from, it’s clear that a room or a home doesn’t have to incorporate only vintage elements.
4. This summer, the iconic pink flamingo is everywhere! This beautiful bird has caught everyone’s attention with clothes, accessories, upholstery and other things. We need to show you everything about pink flamingo in vintage style and how this trend is bringing pink to a whole new level.
5. From the 8th until the 12th of September will be the Maison & Objet in Paris. So, we have a list of the best 7 hotels in Paris to stay during the tradeshow. From the most luxurious, to the most design-inspiring hotels, our list will definitely have what you need…
Did you like our article? Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. And do not forget that you can visit our Pinterest Boards and find out the most outstanding vintage industrial style inspirations concerning interior design, arts, and lifestyle.