You need to see what’s HOT on Pinterest this week on our boards!
Today in our weekly signature “What’s Hot on Pinterest” we’re going to show 5 inspiring pictures that our Pinterest followers have been enjoying during this week in Vintage Industrial Style Blog. Take a look the best of the week!
1. If you’re updating an old bathroom or installing a new one, this vintage bathroom decor can you give some ideas to start it!
2. New York is undoubtedly one of the world’s most exciting and cosmopolitan cities and it’s no surprise that has the most incredible lofts of the entire world!
3. Remember the unique way Michael Jackson used to place his hat and his incredible dance moves? Jackson standing lamp embodies all these key moments with a powerful stance. The perfect spin from midcentury design classics to a commemoration of pop culture. A unique piece of design which combines luxurious ﬁnishes and exposed mechanical elements mixed with rhythm. By DelightFULL.
4. As a matter of fact, vintage consoles are becoming a huge hit in every trendy decor style. This interior design style refers to pieces from the 50’s and 60’s that have clean lines, sleek finishes, and that space-age feel.
5. A vintage industrial apartment style with natural textures and colors and white walls with either natural colored or white brick accents.
Did you like our article? Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. And do not forget that you can visit our Pinterest Boards and find out the most outstanding vintage industrial style inspirations concerning interior design, arts, and lifestyle.