Vintage is in vogue! The retro decoration is one more time getting its fame in many projects, get fashionable and follow our daily updates and piece by piece you will build something magical. This post is focused on showing the suitable food pantry for your kitchen, either an independent room of the house or a simple cabinet this accessory can become something special and trendy. Stay with us and revive old moments, never forgetting the best interior design policies.
1. Kitchen decoration – Fully restored the item, looking brand-new! Mixing painted parts and raw wood is a fantastic option! What´s your opinion? Don´t you think a few pieces of your house need a new life?
2. Industrial style – For a more convenient way, keeping the stylish look you can choose a simple metal shelf involved by crude wood.
3. Pantry storage cabinet – Independent and glamours, the dark colour certainly gives another aspect to the pantry. The mix of drawers and the shelves makes it suitable to any kitchen.
4. Best kitchen organisation- If you have a big family and you need a big storage piece to keep a big volume of food, there is always some nice options for you. Built in the corners get the best of the available space.
5. Industrial kitchen – This is also an option for a family with a large number of members however produced in a manner that you can stock almost everything! Easier to organise yourself!
Sources and Photo Courtesy: Delightfull | Pinterest
Did you like our article? Feel free to pin all the images to your favourite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. And do not forget that you can visit our Pinterest Boards and find out the most outstanding vintage inspirations concerning interior design, arts, and lifestyle