Could vanilla be any fun?We’re are dying to know, Mr Grey.
The time has come to strip down and bare all! Uou! Keep your pants on it’s not like that.
We decided to join in on the non stop teasing party and are going to reveal to you the stories behind 2015 most anticipated film: 50 Shades of Grey.
DID YOU KNOW?
Get your reading glasses and to get ready to be blown away by of the steamy secrets.
1. The first trailer for the film became the most viewed trailer of 2014. *Kashing* Makes you wonder why…
2. Angelina Jolie was offered the chance to direct, but she declined. It’s like asking Royals to join in a hoe down. What are you people thinking??
3. Each cast member learned their lines in 5 days. 5 days? 5 whole days? Pff still took too long.
4. Jamie Dornan controversially revealed that he wouldn’t be doing full frontal nudity for the film stating that in fact, there were signed contracts in place to make sure his penis does not appear in film. Not touching this one.
5. Alexander Skarsgård, Patrick J. Adams and Luke Bracey were the front runners for Charlie Hunnam’s replacement before Jamie Dornan was finally selected. Amén to that!
6. Originally based on fan fiction called Masters of the Universe with the lead characters named Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. Ew. Not cool, not cool at all.
7. DelightFULL was chosen to star in the movie side by side with Jamie. In fact, in the 2nd trailer you can already caught glimpses of the Coltrane and Turner pieces. Another Portuguese brands like Boca do Lobo, Brabbu, Koket were also chosen to in the film.
8. Oprah is one of the books biggest fans. If it’s good enough for Oprah it’s good enough for me.
9. Lena Dunham’s is a huge supporter of Dorman Role: “I’m a monstrous fan. Wasn’t allowed to be attracted to him on The Fall because he played a sex-murderer. 50 Shades is my big chance.” Lena, get out of my head!!!
10. Fifty Shades Freed is not the end of Christian Grey, not by a long stretch. Fangirling level…over 9000.
11. Olly Murs still believes it was inspired by his pop star life. Olly Who? Doesn’t matter.
12. E.L. James admits she wrote it as part of her midlife crisis. Oh well so you did EL, who actually cares? Not us, for sure.
13. E.L James’ real name is Erika Mitchell. *palm twitch* Still…doesn’t matter.
14. Sexy by Black Eyed Peas was the soundtrack to the book. It helped inspire E.L James to write some of the saucy scenes in her novels. *excuse me new favorite sooong*
15. Rope sales in the US market have increased thanks to bondage scenes in the book.
Explore our pinterest board for more inspirations. Get more ideas for your projects and find functional, stylish and sizable lighting choices.
via. Unique Blog